- Braudel is actually missing part three of his book on the Mediterranean, where the long and the middle duration meet the history of events
- TRE4 should probably be RGG4; otherwise Markschies would be still in high school.
- In his co-presentation, Berhard emphasized
- the dualism of theory and content as positive, but worried about the balancing
- worried that the title was showing that the interpretation is more important
- missing the hypotheses that powered the theological part
- was unclear as to the specifics motivating Fernand Braudel
- in her comment, Elizabeth Morgan emphasized
- the romantic slant of the book of Mormon
- wondered whether the historiographical models of the book of Mormon itself might be interesting or helpful
- in his contribution, Robert Schelander emphasized
- the worry that the Archival material might be to heterogeneous to support the efforts intended
Monday, November 11, 2013
Project Presentation Feedback
Here are my unvarnished notes from the feedback discussion after the presentation of my project.